About Az Wellness
Through our compassionate and connected approach to integrative health and wellness, Arizona Wellness Center partners with individuals to create life-changing results!
We offer patient-centered, comprehensive treatment programs to help overcome pain, optimize their healing potential and be in control of their health. Our full range of cost-efficient services is aimed at quickly and effectively returning people to their active lives. AZ Wellness specializes in natural and non-invasive treatments to help you achieve optimal health.
Specialize in natural and non-invasive treatments to help you achieve optimal health. Our mission is to provide personalized, high-quality care to our patients to achieve a pain-free lifestyle and optimal wellness.
Our Latest Blog Post
- high-intensity interval trainingWhy is high-intensity interval training (HIIT) so effective? In the past I subscribed to the philosophy (and strong misconception) regarding my exercise habits; “no pain, no gain”. I would spend endless hours both in and out of the gym doing the same types of activities – focusing mainly on cardio. I am embarrassed to admit […]
- Hormones for improving the quality of your lifeLadies first. Let’s talk about hormones Did you know that two-thirds of women in perimenopause – which can last for a decade prior to menopause- experience a reduction in sexual pleasure? Combine this with the daily grind of living the dream, physical intimacy commonly goes on the back burner. This can lead to tension in our […]
- Improve your healthWe made it! 2021 is here and 2020 is behind us! Reflecting on 2020 one of the major themes that Covid continuously brought to our attention was the importance of improving your health. It is easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of daily life under “normal” circumstances. In fact, many of us […]
- Tips for Insulin-resistanceThanks to the Standard American Diet (SAD), 88% of Americans are metabolically unhealthy and 50% have diabetes or pre-diabetes. Unfortunately, the American diet has led us to where we are today – leaving us having insulin-resistance! Many Americans followed these “healthy recommendations” and in doing so caused our hormones to run amuck! Six small meals a day or “grazing”; Consuming “fat free” foods; […]
- Staying Active at HomeDuring our quarantine it’s important to stay active. It is a powerful medicine for many common mental health challenges. You will feel more energetic throughout the day, sleep better at night, have sharper memories, and feel more relaxed and positive about themselves and their lives. Below you will find some simple solutions to staying active […]