About Az Wellness
Through our compassionate and connected approach to integrative health and wellness, Arizona Wellness Center partners with individuals to create life-changing results!
We offer patient-centered, comprehensive treatment programs to help overcome pain, optimize their healing potential and be in control of their health. Our full range of cost-efficient services is aimed at quickly and effectively returning people to their active lives. AZ Wellness specializes in natural and non-invasive treatments to help you achieve optimal health.
Specialize in natural and non-invasive treatments to help you achieve optimal health. Our mission is to provide personalized, high-quality care to our patients to achieve a pain-free lifestyle and optimal wellness.
Our Latest Blog Post
- Improve your healthWe made it! 2021 is here and 2020 is behind us! Reflecting on 2020 one of the major themes that Covid continuously brought to our attention was the importance of improving your health. It is easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of daily life under “normal” circumstances. In fact, many of us […]
- Tips for Insulin-resistanceThanks to the Standard American Diet (SAD), 88% of Americans are metabolically unhealthy and 50% have diabetes or pre-diabetes. Unfortunately, the American diet has led us to where we are today – leaving us having insulin-resistance! Many Americans followed these “healthy recommendations” and in doing so caused our hormones to run amuck! Six small meals a day or “grazing”; Consuming “fat free” foods; […]
- Staying Active at HomeDuring our quarantine it’s important to stay active. It is a powerful medicine for many common mental health challenges. You will feel more energetic throughout the day, sleep better at night, have sharper memories, and feel more relaxed and positive about themselves and their lives. Below you will find some simple solutions to staying active […]
- COVID-19 Virus (Coronavirus) – UpdateTo our trusted patients, here is how we are supporting you through COVID-19 Virus (Coronavirus) During this unprecedented time, we want to reassure you that we are here to serve and support you in the most helpful way possible. Please know that our office is following the CDC’s ongoing recommendations for safety and taking the […]
- Natural Remedies to Keep You HealthyTired of getting sick? here are some natural remedies to keep you healthy Getting sick is awful. It disrupts your routine and affects every sphere of your life. But, there is truth in the old adage, “Prevention is the best medicine.” Here are some natural remedies that may prevent you from getting sick. Acupuncture: Acupuncture […]