Botox is a Non-Invasive Injectable that Gets Rid of Wrinkles
BOTOX® Cosmetic works by blocking nerve impulses to the injected muscles. This reduces muscle activity that causes the persistent lines to form between the brows.
With real, noticeable results, no surgery and no recovery time, there are many reasons why BOTOX® Cosmetic has been chosen by millions of women and their doctors.
- BOTOX Cosmetic® is a facial injection treatment that improves the appearance of wrinkles, with minimal to no downtime.
- Get results with little to no downtime that last anywhere from 3-6 months.
- This FDA-approved product temporarily relaxes the muscles that cause lines on the forehead, around the eyes, and between the eyes.
What Can I Expect from Botox®?
Administering Botox® is a quick and easy process, but you should entrust your treatments to an experienced and knowledgeable plastic surgeon. The key to achieving the best results from Botox® is using the smallest amount necessary to relax the muscles as well as injecting the product into the correct muscles. Arizona Wellness Center has the experience you need to confidently choose Botox® treatments as an anti-aging solution.
How Botox® Differ from Other Types of Injectable Fillers?
Aging causes two types of wrinkles on your face:
- Fine lines and wrinkles that stem from lower amounts of collagen, hyaluronic acid, and other vital substances
- Dynamic wrinkles that are formed through the contraction of facial muscles
Botox® is specifically designed to treat dynamic wrinkles in the forehead and brow area. These wrinkles are some of the earliest signs of aging, and other injectable treatments would not produce the same results.
Recovery from Botox®
Immediately after your treatment, you will see the amazing results of Botox® injections. You see a noticeable improvement in the wrinkles in the forehead and brow area. In most cases, several injections are needed at specific points along the facial muscles. You may have some tenderness around the injections sites. Botox® will keep your wrinkles at bay for four to six months at which time you can have follow-up treatments.
Where Can Botox® Be Applied?
- Marionette lines
- Crow’s feet
- Dimples in the chin area
- Frown lines
- Lip lines (smoker’s lines)
- Lines on the forehead
- Banding in the neck area